Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Application and CV Sample


Baneshwor, Kathmandu
July 29, 2013
To,
The Manager,
Ganga Agro Products
Butwal, Nepal


Subject: An Application for the post of Finance Officer 

Dear Madam/ Sir,
With reference to the vacancy announcement for the above mentioned post published in the Kantipur National Daily dated July 28, 2013, I beg to offer my services for the same.
I am applying for the vacant post as I have graduated in commerce and management stream from a reputed University of Nepal in addition to having the experience in the relevant field of about 2 years as stated to be necessary requisite for eligibility to apply.
I possess the required qualifications, training and working proficiency for the vacant post  and besides, I have ever aspired to work for challenging position in a progressive and profile holding company like yours. Therefore, I would like to request you to test my aptitude and  working capability at your convenience.
I have also enclosed a detailed CV of mine for your perusal look to decide about me
I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours faithfully,
Hir Lal Chaudhary



CURRICULUM VITAE
Hira Lal Chaudhary
 
Personal Profile
Father’s name : Jagat  Narayan  Chaudhary
DOB: July 10, 1990
Gender : Male
Nationality : Nepali
Religion : Hindu
Permanent Address: Kailali , Nepal
Mailing Address: Kathmandu 34, Nepal
Languages : Nepali,  English, Ethnic
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Reading relevant books and learning new dimensions of Finance related sectors

Academic Profile
Degree                                     Institute / University / Board              Year Passed    Division
Graduate ( BBA)                    TU                                                       2009                I
+ 2                                           HSEB                                                  2005                I
SLC                                         SLC board of Nepal                                       2003                I



Work Profile
Position                       Institute / company                 duration                       Job responsibility
Asst. Officer               GCM                                       2 years ( 2009-2011)   Prepare salary chart, budget assessment and accounting jobs
Intern                          VVES                                                 6 Months ( 2008- July – 2009) Assist in all administrative work


Training
Banking Software training for 3 months (Jan 2008- February last 2008) by ABD institute of training and research, Kathmandu

Additional Aptitude
I know how to operate computer for advance office purposes
I am good at PR and can patiently attend the people during administrative work

References

Dr. Khagendra Ojha, The Principal of  GCM , Kathmandu
9851100405
Mr. Narayan Sharma , The Manager of VVES, Kathmandu

9851100625

8 comments: